As a "Church for the Community" We at Bethany encourage our community and congregation to submit community, church, motivational, educational and other events and news to post on our website. Please send your information to email@example.com.
(All submissions will be reviewed by our Website Administrator)
Are Home Repairs Needed To Ensure Your Health And Safety?
If So, Call PROJECT FIX!
Project Fix is a small in-home repair service for Homeowners 60 years and older living in Onondaga County
- Minor Electrical - Broken lights, inside and outside, witches, fuses, plugs
- Minor Plumbing - Unclog drains, repair leaks in toilet, faucets, or replace it if can't be repaired, leaky pipes
- Carpentry - Install grab fars, foor knowbs, etc.
- Home Security - Repair locks on doors/windows, door bells, mailboxes, install smoke detectores, ettc.
- NO - Cosmetic work, yard work, house cleaning or appliance repair/installation
COST TO YOU
Materials - Clients are asked to pay for materils for each job. The program will determine what is needed and purchae materials for you
Donation - When possible, clients are asked to make a time & labor donation which is used within the general budget for this program
Services are provided regardless of the ability or willingness to contribute a donation
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call PROJECT FIX @ Catholic Charities of Onondaga County/Elderly Services
The Gifford Foundation provides a newsletter highlighting Community Programs that have benefited from Grants from the Foundation.