Rev. Grace Kelley-Neal
Rev. Grace Kelley-Neal a resident of Syracuse, NY. She is a graduate of the Fashion Institute Of Technology in New York City and the Rochester Center of Theological and Biblical Studies Seminary in Rochester, NY with a Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Ministry.
Rev. Neal is a retired City of Syracuse Police Officer having served 26 years. She has served on the board of NYS American Baptist Women Ministries for 14 years, serving as President of the State of NY, from April 19, 2019-April 24, 2022.
Rev. Neal has taught Sunday School and Bible Study, She is an International speaker, and Conference workshop presenter. She has been the producer and director of the Easter/Resurrection Day youth presentations for the church.
Rev. Neal is also the Founder and Director of GKN Ministries, a threefold ministry which includes the mantra;” Enabling Women & Men To Find their Purpose and Develop their Spiritual Development.”
Rev. Kelley-Neal is married to the love of her life. Roy C. Neal. They are blessed to be proud parents of four children, and many grandchildren.
- Rev. Kelley-Neal serves as Chaplain for the Board of Christian Education and Assistant to the Pastor.
- Spiritual Guidance for the congregation with last names beginning with (H-M)
- Ordained January 21, 2018
Favorite Scripture: Psalm 34: 1,3,8.
1. I will bless the Lord at all times, his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
3. Oh magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt his name together!
8. Oh taste and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the man that trust in Him.